We’re moving forward on the text messaging service for That’s Math, although slowly.
So we’ve decided to put together some content to help parents who are more in need of urgent help.
Like understanding what’s up with the new math homework.
Our first webinar is recorded and you can sign up to view it here for FREE!
The questions answered are:
- How is this “new new math” different from what I did long ago?
- Is any of this stuff the same?
- Why are they using all new lingo?
- Why isn’t doing it “my way” acceptable, especially if I get the same answer?
- Is this homework change because of the new standards (Common Core, TEKS or other)?
- What can I do when my kids are struggling?
- What can I do when I’m struggling?
And finally, we ask you a question:
- What other questions do you have about the new math homework?
And don’t forget to check out the answers on the recorded webinar here!